Find answers to all your questions here!
CAMP PARTICULARS(quick summary)
- Part time and full time camp options are available. Each day, SSM will be open between 6:00am and 6:00pm.
- Camp Activities will take place each day between 9:00am and 3:00pm (students are welcome before and after camp as part of the camp fee).
- Camp cost includes supplies for each day, morning breakfast and as well as afternoon snack.
- Supplies to leave for the week include: nap items (if applicable), extra set of clothing, and water bottle (please label all items).
- Please send a lunch daily with your camper.
- Fines for late pick up will be enforced.
- Students must have a zero balance in order to register for spring break camp.
CAMP OPTIONS AND COST
- 4-5 Days a week (Monday-Friday): $185
- 3 Days a week (Mon/Wed/Fri): $135
- 2 Days a week (Tue/Thur): $85
CAMP REGISTRATION FEES
- All Primary Students: Initial Registration Fee of $25 (Fee Provides Camp T-shirt and Tote)
- Elementary Students:
- Registered for One Week or More of Option A or B: Initial Registration Fee of $50 (Fee provides Wild Waves Season Pass, Camp T-shirt and Camp Tote)
- Registered for Option C Only: Initial Registration Fee of $25 (Fee Provides Camp T-shirt and Tote)
- Elementary Students registered for Option C only who then change to an Option A or B camp week, will be required to cover the cost of entry to Wild Waves for that week, or provide an additional $50 to cover a portion of the Wild Waves Seasons Pass.
- Initial Registration Fees will be posted to student's account at the time of registration. These must be paid prior to the first day of camp.