UNDER THE SEA
Stepping Stones campers dive into a summer of exploring seas around the globe! Days will be filled with learning and play as children and teachers talk about various bodies of water and the creatures within. Games, dramatic play, art and special guests will be a part of making this summer memorable.
Primary campers can bring their bicycles and helmets on Fridays to Stepping Stones! Elementary students are welcome to bring their gear on Thursdays. A portion of the parking lot will be blocked off for campers to ride.
Each Monday, students will venture out to either Loyalty Park or Maple Lawn for a picnic in the sunny shade. This change of scene allows students to enjoy different play structures as wellas a lovely walk to and from the school.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Camp cost includes breakfast along with morning and afternoon snack.
- Please send a lunch with your student daily.
- Camp cost includes field trip and/or special guests costs.
- Children can be at camp up to ten hours between 6:00am and 6:00pm.
- Please label all items brought from home including water bottles, lunch boxes, towels, swim suits, and backpacks.
- Water play will happen throughout the days and weeks of camp. Please leave a swim suit and towel at SSM each week. Items will be sent home to be laundered.
- PLEASE NOTE: Stepping Stones will be entirely closed August 25th through September 4th.